Proludic Group’s personal data protection policy
Proludic agrees to protect your personal data. We respect that it is your information and that it is private.
We are also committed to maintaining the trust of the clients interacting with our company, as well as every visitor using our website.
Our personal data protection policy provides detailed information about when and why we collect your data, how we use it and how we keep it safe.
1.1 See more…
Proludic SAS, a company incorporated in France under number 347 839 193 000 21, is the controller of your personal data in pursuance of France’s Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended by Act no. 2004-801.
Proludic SAS contact details:
• By telephone on +33 (0)2 47 40 44 44
• By email via our website or to email@example.com
• If you have any questions about your data or how they are used, please contact our data protection officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: Data Protection, Proludic SAS, 181 rue des Entrepreneurs, 37210 Vouvray, France.
Proludic SAS maintains the privacy of its clients and the people visiting its website. We agree to protect their personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We comply with the principles of the said regulation and are committed to implementing best practices when processing your data.
2 Why we collect your personal data and how we use your data
The personal data in our possession will mainly be used to:
• Provide the service that you have requested
• Offer a personalised experience
• Gain a clearer insight into the needs of our target market
• Keep you informed of our new products and special offers
• Contact you if we need to obtain or provide further information
2.1 See more…
• Specifically, we will use your data in one of the following ways:
2.1.1 To perform our business activities, provide you with the requested service or perform a contract with you:
• To answer your enquiry about a product or service, and communicate with you on this matter.
• For payments. We do not store any credit card details or other payment information once the transaction has been completed.
• To help our clients and carry out our internal administrative processes.
2.1.2 When we have your consent:
• To send you emails about specific topics or products.
2.1.3 When we have a valid reason (including legal obligations and legitimate interests):
• As a playground and sports area designer and manufacturer, we need to collect information on our subcontractors in accordance with legislation. This information is retained only for the period required to satisfy such requirements, and in case of the companies with which we work on a regular basis, the information is retained for the validity period of the document.
• To gain a clearer idea of your areas of interest and preferences, so that we can send you information that we believe will be of interest to you.
• To help us fine-tune our marketing communications, so that they are more relevant to you. We only want to communicate with you if you are interested in our services and information relating to playgrounds and sports areas.
2.1.4 When we source information from other organisations, such as local authorities, councils, combined district councils or third parties.
2.2 Data concerning children
As a company operating in the industry for outdoor play equipment, all our communications and services are intended for an adult audience, and we actively discourage children from contacting us.
o For example, when users create an account with the Proludic Sport app, we use an age verification system.
o If you are aged 16 or under, please ask your parent/guardian to contact us on your behalf.
o If you give your personal data to Proludic, we will delete them if we believe that you are not an adult.
3 How we process your information and other organisations
Proludic SAS agrees to never share, sell, lease or transfer your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
We enter into a contractual relationship with any providers carrying out a service for our company, and they comply with our data security standards. They will not use your data other than for the clearly defined purpose relating to the services that they are providing for our company.
3.1 See more…
We share your information with:
• Service providers working on behalf of Proludic SAS to perform any binding contract between our company and the said service providers or you, such as for processing payments, hosting websites or managing emails.
We use SalesForce, a leading cloud-based CRM application, to manage sales, marketing, data and activities relating to clients and prospects.
We use Pardot, a cloud-based application, to manage campaigns and automate marketing operations.
4 How we collect your personal data
Generally, we collect your data when you interact with our company:
• For example, you contact us or register to receive emails from our company.
• We watch how you use our website so that we can provide the best experience possible.
• We set first-party and third-party cookies proposed by our technology partners.
• We work directly with a number of technology partners to maintain and improve our websites. We will update the following list when cookies are added or deleted.
• First-party cookies are used to store your language settings and thereby enhance your navigation experience.
• Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to provide insights into how visitors find and use our website for analytical and development purposes.
4.2 Data from third parties
We source data from other organisations, such as contact information lists featuring local authorities and other types of prospects.
In this case, we will inform you of your rights and the processing details within 30 days of receiving the contact information.
When we receive your data from another person (such as through a recommendation) or publicly accessible source, we will notify you within a month of receiving the data.
5 How we protect your personal data
Proludic SAS agrees to protect the personal data that you provide to our company.
We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies, so that the information we have about you is protected against any unauthorised access and improper use.
5.1 See more
To provide the services offered on our website, the personal data that you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (EU). For example, this may occur if one of the services used to host the website is located in a country outside the EU. In this case, we will take the necessary measures to ensure that your privacy rights are protected in accordance with this policy.
We will keep your data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to fulfil our legal obligations. We will not keep more information than we need.
The data storage period varies according to the purpose. For example, we are required to retain some data for a given period due to legal obligations. For further information, please contact the data protection officer. (#contact)
6 Your choices
You should find it easy to access and amend the personal data in our possession, as well as request that we stop contacting you. You can change your personal data and contact preferences at any time by contacting us by telephone, email or letter using our contact details. (#contact)
6.1 See more
In all our marketing communications, we include details on how to change your communication preferences or unsubscribe from future communications.
You can contact us to:
• Ask for details about the personal data that we have on file.
• Ask us to amend or stop how we use your personal data, including for direct marketing purposes.
• Correct any inaccurate information.
• Ask us to delete your personal data.
If you believe that we have not responded in an appropriate manner:
• You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at www.cnil.fr
7 Updates to the personal data protection policy and other information
This policy was updated on 25 May 2018. It may be updated to reflect changes at Proludic or changes in legislation.
7.1 See more
Updates to this policy will be displayed on this page. We would advise you to check back from time to time. We may also be required to inform you of any changes if we have your email address.
You can find further information about data protection laws and regulations here:
• Data protection authority: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits