Proludic are one of a few play providers that manufacture our own play and sports equipment and we are able to design bespoke furnishings to fit any area and budget.
The technical knowledge, design inspiration and implementation skills were all of great benefit. This had helped ensure that we have delivered an excellent and sustainable facility for both the new home owners and Bedford Borough CouncilMukesh Ladwa, Construction Director, Gallagher Estates
As we’re one of a few play providers that manufacture our own equipment, we are able to design bespoke furnishings to fit any area and budget. We have also established a network of local authority contacts in both planning and park departments, overseeing the master planning of public open space and ensuring a smooth sign-off.
- Great relationships with local authorities ensuring speedy sign-off
- Partnered with Fields in Trust (FIT) who produce the LAP, LEAP and NEAP guidance
- Offer example LAP, LEAP and NEAP designs
- Free design and consultation services
- In-house landscape architect team
- Active participants of the API (Association of Play Industries)
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment) and Constructionline approved
- Structural guarantees of up to 25 years
- All products are independently tested and certified to EN1176 for play and EN16630 for sport
- CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited seminars including one on Enhancing Housing Developments by Delivering Aspirational Play Facilities