About the Role
Job Title: Area Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager
Based in: North of England
Contact name: Hayley Morris, HR Manager
Contact email: HR@Proludic.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Area Manager covering the North of England, to join our highly successful sales team.
As an Area Manager you will be organised, target driven and customer-focused. The purpose of this role is to represent the company in the most professional and enthusiastic manner whilst offering the client excellent customer service. You must be highly self-motivated with an eye for design, to assist the client in creating the most exciting play & sports areas within a set budget.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Build a network of customers within Local Authorities, Town & Parish Councils & Landscape Architects PLUS any other sectors in line with the Proludic sales and marketing strategy.
- Achieve all set sales targets both quarterly and annually.
- Coordinating local marketing initiatives when necessary, presenting the company and the product ranges in a professional light.
- Quoting for play and sports areas, this will include: visiting and measuring sites, taking photographs, and proposing design ideas in line with budgets.
- Maintaining our CRM system with accurate client information.
Skills and experience required
- Proven sales background
- Industry experience is preferable but not essential
- Strong communicator at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other related CRM systems is desirable
- Focused and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Hours of work
Based at your home office (situated within the territory)
Full-Time Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Proludic offers an excellent basic salary, lucrative bonus potential within a rapidly expanding company, a pension scheme, 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays & a day off for your birthday), a company car, phone, iPad and laptop, employee benefits scheme and EAP.
To apply please forward a copy of your current CV & cover letter along with your salary expectations to Hayley Morris, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proludic is an equal opportunities employer