About the Role
Job Title: Contracts Manager – Scotland/ North of England
Responsible to: Contracts Dept Manager/ Commercial Director
Proludic are respected as one of the most innovative and dynamic playground manufacturers globally and have been at the forefront of the construction of children’s play and sports areas for over 30 years. We are passionate about the design & installation of fun, safe and diverse outdoor play and sports areas for children of all ages and abilities.
Proludic is represented in over 55 countries, across 4 continents with our UK headquarters based in Bunny, Nottingham.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Contracts Manager, to join Proludic’s Contracts team.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Arranging and attending pre-start, interim and project completion meetings with the client, sub-contractor and Area Managers as necessary
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships with clients & contractors in order to develop a constantly improving service
- Overseeing on-site activity, ensuring sub-contractor compliance and the highest levels of professionalism
- Ensuring all installations are delivered on time, in budget, and to Health and Safety/playground standards
- Communicating with the Proludic administration team to resolve any on-site issues and remedial works that need to be addressed in a timely manner
- Preparing site specific RAMS and compliance documentation as required
- Preparing weekly progress reports to the client and Area Manager
- Supporting our Maintenance & Aftersales department with occasional site visits for minor maintenance works and installations, inspection of equipment and progressing warranty claims accordingly
- Authorising and reporting to senior management on additional build costs and variation orders
- Updating meeting notes on the company CRM
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- The ability to be independent in the field but work collaboratively with colleagues, supply chain and customers
- Good time management; calm under pressure and resilient
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Ability to take responsibility & make decisions under pressure when working to tight deadlines
- SMSTS/ SSSTS desirable
- Industry experience preferred
- UK driving license is essential
Hours of work
Full-Time Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Proludic offers an excellent salary, lucrative bonus potential within a rapidly expanding company, a pension scheme, 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays & a day off for your birthday), company car, phone, laptop, employee benefits scheme and EAP.
To apply please email your CV with a cover letter and your salary expectations to Hayley Morris, HR@Proludic.co.uk.