Job Title: Area Manager – Scotland
Reports to: Regional Manager – Scotland
Based in: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling
Contact name: Hayley Morris, HR Manager
Contact email: HR@Proludic.co.uk
Proludic are respected as one of the most innovative and dynamic playground manufacturers globally and have been at the forefront of the construction of children’s play and sports areas for over 30 years. We are passionate about the design & installation of fun, safe and diverse play spaces for children of all ages and abilities.
Proludic is represented in over 55 countries, across 4 continents with our UK headquarters based in Bunny, Nottingham.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager to join Proludic in Scotland, working alongside the local Regional Manager to drive forward new projects and help with the delivery of play and sports areas across Scotland as part of Proludic’s highly successful sales team.
As an Area Manager, you will be highly organised, ambitious and customer focused. The purpose of this role is to support the local Regional Manager to develop Proludic’s client-base in Scotland, representing the company in the most professional and enthusiastic manner whilst offering our clients excellent customer service. You must be self-motivated with the aspiration to create fun and dynamic play/sports areas for communities to enjoy.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Build a network of customers within Local Authorities, Community Councils, Housing Developers & Landscape Architects PLUS any other sectors in line with the Proludic sales and marketing strategy
- Achieve all set sales targets both quarterly and annually
- Coordinating local marketing initiatives when necessary, presenting the company and the product ranges in a professional light
- Quoting for play and sports areas, this will include visiting and measuring sites, taking photographs, and proposing design ideas in line with budgets
- Maintaining our CRM system with accurate client information.
Skills and experience required
- Previous field sales experience
- Target driven
- Strong communicator at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Focused and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Hours of work
Full-Time Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
In Return Proludic offers an excellent basic salary, lucrative bonus potential within a rapidly expanding company, a pension scheme, 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays & a day off for your birthday), company car, phone, iPad and laptop.