About the Role
Job Title: Bid Administrator
Reports to: Bid Manager
Based in: Bunny, Nottingham
Contact name: Hayley Morris, HR Manager
Contact email: HR@Proludic.co.uk
The ideal candidate will work well independently and as part of a team, with a can-do attitude, be self-motivated with good organisational skills, and be an excellent communicator.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Creating quotes on a CRM system, working in conjunction with the design/commercial team, ensuring quantities and rate plans are accurate.
· Prepare client-facing documents in InDesign for the submission of quotes.
· Prepare documentation for Supply Only Orders and submit it to our Contracts Team.
· Support Bid Coordinators with assisting in the tender process.
· Cover overflow from Customer Support/Marketing by answering telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner, assisting with any customer queries, or re-directing calls to the appropriate department.
· Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined above, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
Key Skills & Competencies
· Ability to prioritise
. Attention to detail
· Work on own initiative
· Positive and proactive approach
· Team player
Proludic offers an excellent salary, lucrative bonus potential within a rapidly expanding company, a pension scheme, 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays & a day off for your birthday), an employee benefits portal, and much more…
Hours of work
Full-Time – 36 hours a week
Part-time hours may be considered, a minimum of 30 hours.
To apply please forward a copy of your current CV & cover letter along with your salary expectations to Hayley Morris, email@example.com.
Proludic is an equal opportunities employer