Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Responsible to: Contracts Dept Manager
Hours of work: 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Based in: Bunny, Nottinghamshire
You will coordinate the installation of play & sports areas ranging in size & value. You will be a strong communicator with a passion for customer service. A vital part of your role is to build strong working relationships with suppliers, sub-contractors & clients ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest possible standard. You will also assist with logistics arrangements, processing of product warranty claims and placing of supplier and spares orders.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate operational aspects of installation projects, working closely with the Area Manager, Contracts Manager, sub-contractor and client to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Arrange & attend inter-departmental handover project meetings.
- Respond to incoming telephone calls & emails.
- Create appointments in the Contract Manager’s diaries to maximise efficiencies.
- Collating project programmes & allocating projects to suit contractor, client and business needs with contract manager/area manager input.
- Arrange weekly client and area manager progress reports in conjunction with the Contract Manager.
- Arrange both Proludic and supplier deliveries to suit the installation schedule.
- Prepare generic site health & safety documents and inspection reports.
- Process purchase orders & attach all supplier acknowledgements.
- Update CRM system with all relevant information.
- Understanding of CAD plans and installation drawings.
- Arranging of post installation Inspection visits and distribution of reports.
- Handling aftersales enquiries and processing warranty claims by logging a case.
- Process spares and supplier quotes and orders.
- Picking and packing of spares orders and assist with spares stock control.
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of IT systems – Microsoft packages are essential.
- A logical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Experience in reading CAD plans & installation instructions would be beneficial.
- Ability to prioritise workload and make decisions.
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
This role would suit someone with experience of working in a fast-paced project coordination environment, preferably gained within the construction industry or similar.
In return, Proludic offers an attractive salary package, bonus scheme, 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), free on-site parking, and a great supportive atmosphere, within a growing, employee-focused business.
To apply please email your CV with a cover letter and your salary expectations to Hayley Morris, HR Manager. email@example.com