23rd & 24th Feb 2017
Chesford Grange, Kenilworth, Warwick CV8 2LD
Discover the new developments in your sector and practise your new skills in relevant discussions with your fellow clerks.
What’s in it for you & your council:
- Find out if your council complies with the important Cemetery Regulations.
- Learn how to implement successful town planning strategies.
- Write engaging press releases to give your council and community maximum exposure.
- Use social media to communicate effectively with your community.
Your agenda features:
- seminars and workshops
- break out sessions
- the opportunity to network with over 100 delegates
- one to one advice surgeries
- exhibitors offering sector specific advice, support and guidance
- evening networking dinner
More information can be found here.