JOB TITLE: Junior CAD Designer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Design Manager
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The key purpose of this role is to design, cost and present innovative and accurate play spaces. As part of the design team you will support the future development of the company locally and globally to make it the best play space provider in the Industry.
SKILLS: An up-to-date knowledge of CAD software & a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. The ability to stay organised and manage your own workload and identify when others may need support. A willingness to engage with customers to add quality and knowledge to our offerings.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work to a brief agreed with the Commercial Manager or Area Sales Manager, identifying appropriate pieces of play equipment to best meet the client’s criteria
- Create accurate CAD plans arranging play equipment, furniture and landscaping with appropriate safer surfacing designed to industry regulations
- Present work in a professional manner utilising CAD and Photoshop software
- Produce accurate costing through our CRM system and cross-check own work against the CAD produced
- Be responsible for all build drawings highlighting specifications for the Contracts Department.
- To update all data in Salesforce, including design time, conversations with clients and sales people relating to accounts and opportunities
- To work to the office programme schedule and liaise with the Commercial Manager to prioritise any key changes to the program to manage workload effectively
- Working as a team player to support colleagues under pressure and demonstrating full commitment to a project until it is sent to the customer
- Review different presentation styles to ensure you are up to date with current market trends and to keep Proludic designs as a market leader
- To keep developing own skill base and knowledge of the latest presentation tools
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Proludic offers an excellent salary, lucrative bonus potential within a rapidly expanding company, a pension scheme, 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday), free on-site parking, an independent Employee Assistance Programme, staff benefits, and much more..
Please forward a copy of your current CV with a cover letter, including your salary expectations to Hayley Morris.